Apply for Blacks at Microsoft Scholarship
Apply for Blacks at Microsoft Scholarship: This year, BAM will award two US$5,000 scholarships to outstanding high school seniors who are interested in pursuing careers in technology.
The scholarships are renewable – winners who continue to meet the criteria are eligible to receive an annual award of $5,000 for up to four (4) consecutive years for a potential total $20,000 scholarship.
Five scholarship runners-up will be eligible for a $1,500 BAM technology stipend based on need.
To be considered for a BAM Scholarship, you must:
- Be a high-school senior of African descent (African American or African).
- Plan to attend a four-year college or university in the fall of the year following high-school graduation.
- Plan to pursue a bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, computer information systems, or select business programs (such as finance, business administration, or marketing).
- Demonstrate a passion for technology.
- Demonstrate leadership at school or in the community.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Require financial assistance to attend college.
How to Apply
To apply for a BAM Scholarship, fill out the online application and attach the following items.
I can win over 80% of votes in Ashanti Region for NPP in the 2024 elections – Alan Kyerematen
Akufo-Addo’s office blows over GHC51 Million cash in 9 months – Ablakwa reveals
How to transfer money from MTN Mobile Money Wallet to a bank account in Ghana
How to make Buttermilk waffles
Thought-provoking Steps for creating Digital Marketing Strategy for Nonprofits
Global Citizen Prize: APPLY NOW for a Chance to Win $250,000 USD
Health benefits of Pawpaw from the experts
Top trending musicians in Ghana
What is in cow’s milk that makes it unhealthy?
Profile of Dr. Kwame Nkrumah – Ghana’s First President
Education3 years ago
List of Chinese Universities not taking application fees from all applicants
News3 years ago
“You’ll die before me” – Archbishop Duncan Williams fights Jesus Ahuofɛ
News5 years ago
Shop Owners Around Akufo-Addo’s Nima Residence Given One Week To Relocate
Business3 years ago
Financial sector clean-up costs taxpayers GH¢16.4 billion — Ofori-Atta
Business4 years ago
Luxury tax yields GH¢21.3m in 5 months
Celeb Gossip3 years ago
See this beautiful picture of Bawumia’s son with his mom Samira at Accra Mall
Business3 years ago
How To Top-up Your Ecobank EDC Account Using MTN MoMo
Entertainment3 years ago
Meet the beautiful daughters of Nana Akufo-Addo