Ecobank EDC account holders now have a new easy way of topping up their accounts.
Ecobank EDC investment portfolio fund managers have released a new account top-up (deposit) method for its cherished customers. EDC has three major account types for its customers; Fixed Income Unit Trust, Money Market Unit Trust, and Balanced Fund. Initially, for account holders to top up their accounts, they need to walk to any of the Ecobank branches across the country and do the top-up. Those with Ecobank Mobile App are also able to do the top-up using the App.
Now to make the top-up easier, Ecobank EDC has added MTN MoMo wallet top-up. All you have to do is to follow the given guidelines below:
- Dial *170# on MTN and select option 2 (NB: You must be a registered MTN Mobile Money user)
- Select ‘Pay Bill’ under the MoMo Pay and Pay bill option
- Select option 5 (General Payment) under Pay bill submenu
- Enter EDC account details in this format:
- (Product name e.g. EDCFIF for EDC Fixed Income Unit Trust; or EDCBF for the EDC Balanced Fund, or EDCMM for EDC Money Market Unit Trust)
- Leave a space and then enter your seven-digit EDC account number. Example: EDCFIF 00259944
5. Ensure the name on your Ecobank EDC Account appears before entering your desired amount to top-up.
6. Enter your full name in the reference.
7. Enter your MoMo PIN to confirm the investment top-up. You will receive a notification from EDC once your top-up is credited to your account.
Ghana Bids Farewell to 70 Refugees Headed to the USA for Resettlement
NSMQ Champion Anthony Papa Eliason Graduates with First Class Honours from KNUST
“I will never forget what they’ve done to me” – Dormaahene reacts to the injunction preventing him from attending Brekumhene’s funeral
How Koku Anyidoho delivered a message from Atta Mills’ ghost to Goaso-Manhene
We’ve proven to them that we now control one-third of the NPP – Ken Agyapong to NPP
You need s3x to make you reason – Bulldog attacks Prof. Elsie Effah Kaufmann
Top 10 countries that US borrows money from
Crispy and Iconic: Unwrapping the History of KFC – Kentucky Fried Chicken
Government Inks Two Power Purchasing Agreements to Boost National Capacity
Over 1000 PPP members join NDC – Asiedu Nketiah assures them of winning 2024 elections
Education4 years ago
List of Chinese Universities not taking application fees from all applicants
News4 years ago
“You’ll die before me” – Archbishop Duncan Williams fights Jesus Ahuofɛ
News6 years ago
Shop Owners Around Akufo-Addo’s Nima Residence Given One Week To Relocate
Business4 years ago
Financial sector clean-up costs taxpayers GH¢16.4 billion — Ofori-Atta
Business5 years ago
Luxury tax yields GH¢21.3m in 5 months
Celeb Gossip4 years ago
VIDEO: Nana Ama McBrown’s fans are worried after seeing her ‘nɛnsoɛbɛn’ face without make-up
News4 years ago
I Didn’t Have Sex With My Wife For 37 Years ― Iranian Opposition Fighter
News5 years ago
Oil companies deny ¢40.5m payments that ended up in Chief of Staff account