Recruitment of 2017 Public and Private Nurses and Midwives Starts on 14th April 2020 – MoH
The Ministry of Health has released a press notifying all nurses and midwives who completed and have passed their exams since 2017 of the upcoming recruitment process for their batch.
The recruitment will commence on Tuesday 14th April 2020 at 10.00 am and end on Friday 15th May 2020 at 6.00 pm. Qualified nurses and midwives are therefore required to visit https://hr.moh.gov.gh on the given date and time to check their clearance and register for their preferred health agency.
Know-How to check the Ministry of Health (MOH) clearance online for the 2020 recruitment exercise.
Following the recruitment of qualified nurses for the 2020 Ministry of Health recruitment exercise, the recruitment portal will be enabled for suitably qualified nurses to check their recruitment clearance on 14th April, 2020.
Registered nurses who have been granted financial clearance by the Ministry of Finance can now check and apply for positions in the 10 organizations.
To check your Ministry of Health (MOH) recruitment clearance, follow the procedures below;
- Visit the MOH recruitment clearance portal: https://hr.moh.gov.gh/check-clearance
- Enter your index number in the section provided.
- Finally, click on the SUBMIT button.
To check whether you have financial clearance for a particular recruitment round,
- Medical Officers will use their Medical and Dental Council (MDC) registration numbers
- Pharmaceutical Professionals will use their Pharmacy Council PINs
- Nurses and Midwives will use their index numbers
- Allied Health Professionals their will use their PINs
If the system confirms that you have financial clearance for particular recruitment round, you will be redirected to create an account in order to log in and complete the online application.