Top 5 free online learning websites to help boost your professional skills
In today’s digital age, the internet has made education accessible to everyone. With the rise of online learning, anyone with an internet connection can acquire knowledge and develop new skills from the comfort of their own home. In this blog post, we’ll be highlighting the top five free online learning websites that offer quality educational resources.
- Khan Academy – Khan Academy is a non-profit organization that offers free, world-class education to anyone, anywhere. Their website provides a wide range of courses, including math, science, economics, and humanities. The platform has a library of over 10,000 instructional videos, practice exercises, and personalized learning dashboards. Khan Academy is suitable for students of all ages and levels, from elementary school to university.
- Coursera – Coursera is an online learning platform that partners with universities and organizations to offer courses, certificates, and degree programs. They have over 4,000 courses on various subjects, ranging from business, technology, and creative arts. Coursera offers both free and paid courses, and their free courses often include video lectures, quizzes, and assignments. Many of the courses also offer a certificate upon completion, which can be added to your resume or LinkedIn profile.
- edX – edX is a non-profit online learning platform founded by Harvard University and MIT. They offer free courses from over 140 leading institutions worldwide, including Harvard, MIT, and Berkeley. edX provides courses in a wide range of subjects, including computer science, engineering, and social sciences. Their courses are self-paced and have video lectures, interactive quizzes, and discussion forums.
- Udemy – Udemy is a platform that allows anyone to create and publish their online courses. They offer free and paid courses on various subjects, such as coding, design, and business. Udemy has over 150,000 courses, and their free courses are often short and concise. They offer video lectures, quizzes, and assignments to help you learn the material effectively.
- Alison – Alison is a free online learning platform that offers courses, diplomas, and certificates. They have a wide range of courses, including business, health, and technology. Alison’s courses are self-paced and have interactive quizzes and assessments. They also offer a certificate upon completion, which can be downloaded or shared on LinkedIn.
“I will never forget what they’ve done to me” – Dormaahene reacts to the injunction preventing him from attending Brekumhene’s funeral
How Koku Anyidoho delivered a message from Atta Mills’ ghost to Goaso-Manhene
We’ve proven to them that we now control one-third of the NPP – Ken Agyapong to NPP
Rat torture: A Terrifying Method of Execution in History You Should Know
Over 1000 PPP members join NDC – Asiedu Nketiah assures them of winning 2024 elections
You need s3x to make you reason – Bulldog attacks Prof. Elsie Effah Kaufmann
WhatsApp introduces multiple accounts on a single phone
Sports betting is for lazy people – Hassan Ayariga Vows to Ban Sports Betting in Ghana
Kennedy Agyapong Swallows Pride, Begs For Forgiveness
Top 10 countries that US borrows money from
Education4 years ago
List of Chinese Universities not taking application fees from all applicants
News4 years ago
“You’ll die before me” – Archbishop Duncan Williams fights Jesus Ahuofɛ
News6 years ago
Shop Owners Around Akufo-Addo’s Nima Residence Given One Week To Relocate
Business4 years ago
Financial sector clean-up costs taxpayers GH¢16.4 billion — Ofori-Atta
Business5 years ago
Luxury tax yields GH¢21.3m in 5 months
Celeb Gossip4 years ago
VIDEO: Nana Ama McBrown’s fans are worried after seeing her ‘nɛnsoɛbɛn’ face without make-up
News4 years ago
I Didn’t Have Sex With My Wife For 37 Years ― Iranian Opposition Fighter
News5 years ago
Oil companies deny ¢40.5m payments that ended up in Chief of Staff account