Everybody taking the Nov/Dec examinations would have preferred not to take it and the results that one receives are what will decide that. In line with this, the West Africa Examinations Council will soon release results for all Senior High School Students who participated in the 2019 NOV/DEC. The NOV/DEC Results 2019 will then be available on the WAEC Site.
In this tutorial, we will teach you how to check your results instantly online without the need for a scratch card.
All you need to check your WASSCCE results in 2019 is your PIN.
How to get your NOV/DEC Results Checker PIN
WAEC results checking Scratch cards with the PIN can be purchased at the National Office of WAEC and at any of its council offices across Ghana. From time to time it may become available at any other outlets so designated by WAEC. WAEC has also made it possible for scratch cards to be purchased online via their online portal with a debit card. The card now costs GHC15.
Check your NOV/DEC Results 2019 with a Scratch Card
If you already have a scratch card and would not prefer the PIN Method (which is more convenient), then this is how to use the scratch card to check your results.
- Visit the Waec Result Checker Online Portal via the link below;
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. NOV/DEC).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2003.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several seconds.
WAEC Contact Details
- Behind Ridge Hospital
- P. O. Box 917, Accra
- (233) 302 208201-9
- [email protected]
Ghana Grading System for NOV/DEC
The grading system for NOV/DEC gives a Ghanaian candidate with an excellent score an A1 and B2 grade, a good score candidate gets a B3, a credit candidate gets a C4, C5, and C6 grade, and finally, a “pass” student gets a D7 and E8 grade.
In simple terms, below is the NOV/DEC grading scale or the used NOV/DEC grading system 2018:
|Excellent||A1||75% – 100%|
|Very good||B2||70% – 74%|
|Credit||C4||60% – 64%|
|Credit||C5||55% – 59%|
|Credit||C6||50% – 54%|
|Pass||D7||45% – 49%|
|Pass||E8||40% – 45%|
|Failure||F9||0% – 44%|