Apply to Join the Mastercard Foundation’s Graduate Internship Program as a Technology Facilities Intern
Mastercard Foundation is welcoming the next cohort of young graduates across Africa to be a part of their Graduate Internship Program. The Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
AVAILABLE ROLE: Technology Facilities Intern in Ghana
The main purpose of the role is to assist in generating codes and building a database, participating in troubleshooting, and developing network systems under the supervision of more experienced colleagues.
- Supports function/team-specific Future of Work planning.
- Shares current state, plans, and next steps.
- Supports in consolidating Foundation-wide Future of Work material, processes, and work.
- Candidates must be a resident of and residing in the country where the post is advertised.
- Minimum work experience 0-2 years.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity to different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6 Months
How to apply
Click this link [ https://bit.ly/mastercard_techfacilities-intern ] to apply on Mastercard Foundation’s Career website
DEADLINE: August 23, 2022