We are currently recruiting for an AVIATION ADVISOR to join Eni Ghana, Accra to ensure the provision of safe and efficient air services, supporting the company’s activities, provide technical advice to the company and its subsidiaries on matters relating to transport and air safety, managing relations with national and international airport authorities and optimize and implement the fleet of aircraft in accordance with company plans.
- Ensure that Aviation competencies are implemented and see that the same are attended to.
- Ensure that the necessary aviation services management system support processes are set up, implemented and kept updated.
- Acquire, or produce/develop, and distribute the relevant documents pertaining to the functions.
- Assist external audits.
- Implement the measures aimed at improving a specific performance and manages the processes pertaining to the execution of corrective and proactive actions.
- Make periodic visits to the Operators in the region/BU to verify operations are being performed in compliance with contract specifications.
- Follow up outstanding audit recommendations to confirm the action on compliance and feedback LOGIS.
- Ensure that the GUs in the region/BU have in place a comprehensive Emergency Response Plan (ERP), containing defined interfaces with the Contractors’ ERP, to facilitate the effective management of accidents and/or serious incidents, to provide a quick-response plan for search and rescue mission in support of Company’s flight operations, and other Company activity-related accidents/incidents.
- Verify that Contractor’s ERP contains a defined interface with BU’s ERP, and regular drills are carried out in order to familiarize personnel with it and also to detect any deficiencies.
- Ensure that all aircraft accidents and incidents that occur involving aviation activities are fully reported to LOGIS. Investigate, as far as possible, the circumstances of aircraft accidents and incidents involving third parties, and provide feedback to LOGIS.
- Provide professional leadership and guidance to Aviation Advisors/Supervisors within the region.
- Verify with Local Content Department the compliance of RW/FW Operator with the Local Content Plan (i.e. training of the Local Resources.
Fixed Term Contract
- Communication skills
- Experience working as an Aviation Advisor
- Consolidated professional experience in the aviation sector (i.e. Pilot, Licensed Engineer, Ground Operation Post Holder, Aircraft Maintenance Manager, Aeronautical Engineer or qualified practitioner).
Compensation And Benefits
We support and reward international mobility as this is a key element of the success of our people at Eni. By joining EIRL, you’ll receive a comprehensive rewards package which includes a highly competitive salary, private medical insurance, pension scheme, enhanced annual holiday entitlement, discretionary annual bonus and access to tax support. International employees may also receive housing, schooling and working partner support. In addition, you will benefit from training and development programmes, relocation and visa support, and travel arrangements.