“Enjoying together around good food” defines the essence of GBfoods, the group that brings together the multi-local reality and the entrepreneurial and innovative spirit that has accompanied the various companies and local brands that shape it since its creation 80 years ago.
Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees, GBfoods is present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East through prestigious brands as Gallina Blanca, Star, Jumbo, Grand’Italia and Gino.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage Sales orders in SAP in relation to below:
- Order Reception
- Order introduction into SAP
- Feeds prices in SAP
- Feeds promotion in SAP
- Handle “Customer Complaints” on:
- Price differences
- Delivered quantities
- Market Returns
- Introduce customer and consumer complaints in SAP.
- Contact with the warehouse to prepare deliveries and orders for shipment by managing the manual reallocation and delivery of orders issues
- Solve challenges on deliveries, delays, payment conditions, shiploads by checking the accuracy of product availability, quantities, and prices of all orders
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to the growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has excellent communication and relationship skills, pays attention to detail and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
- Relevant degree or HND in Business Administration or Trade related
- One (1) year minimum work experience in a similar role
- Candidate must possess soft skills as: organization, initiative, empathy, influencing and good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of SAP
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with customers
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Dedication and commitment to duty
- Ready to work under pressure and extended hours
- Hardworking and a good team-player
Job Posted 6 days ago