Are you young, energetic and ready for a challenge? Then we are looking for you! We are on the lookout for a passionate Digital Marketer to join our team. In addition to being a natural storyteller, the successful applicant must show their ability to write well and manage social media content.
To excel in this role, you should be friendly, self-motivated, and have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to meet and network with some of the biggest brands and entrepreneurs in the country.
Job title: Digital Marketing Assistant
Hours: Full Time; Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm; Extra hours may be required
Location: 23 Kofi Annan Avenue, North Legon, Accra
Start date: As soon as possible
Duties And Responsibilities
- Managing social media pages.
- Developing weekly and dedicated newsletters to clients.
- Writing blog posts.
- Assisting marketing activities for the year.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Handling client and user queries and related matters.
- Make use of their best endeavours to promote and extend the relationship between clients and the company.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- The ability to improvise when necessary
- Adept at managing social media
- Calmness under pressure
- A good memory, for recalling data and facts
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in a similar role is a bonus
- Skill in graphic design is a bonus.
Method of Application
To apply, please send an email with your CV to [email protected] with the email subject ‘Sales Executive Application’ or ‘Digital Marketing Assistant Application’
Date Posted: Posted 1 month ago