Procurement Officer at Capitol Engineering Limited
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized procurement officer to oversee purchases and develop new contracts. In this position, you will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for our organization. You will follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of current and incoming inventory.
Minimum Qualification: HND
Experience Level: Mid-level
Experience Length: 3 years
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Review and analyze all vendors /suppliers, supply and price options
- Create and maintain good relationships with Vendors/Suppliers
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be a Graduate
- Must have a Degree or HND in Procurement and Supply chain
- 3-5years experience.
- Additional Professional Certificate is an advantage (CIPS)
- Good Knowledge of the Microsoft Office.
- Work under little supervision
- Organized team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prepare reports that are easily understood by a wide array of people
- Ability to negotiate, establish and administer contracts
- Ability to work well with Management and staff at all levels
- Analytical skills
Qualified persons should send their applications to email@example.com
Job Vacancy: SEO Executive at MeQasa
We are looking for an SEO Executive to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimisation and keyword expansion research. You will also oversee paid search campaigns to ensure their success. Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimised to increase our company’s profitability
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- Experience Length: 2 years
SEO Executive Responsibilities
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimise campaigns
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Proven experience as SEO Executive, SEM Executive or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
To apply, please send an email with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject ‘SEO Executive Application’.
How to apply: MOH Recruitment of the Physician Assistants and 2017 Referral Nurses & Midwives
How to apply: MOH Recruitment of Physician Assistants and 2017 Referral Nurses & Midwives
MOH Recruitment of Physician Assistants and 2017 Referral Nurses & Midwives: The Ministry of Health has gained financial clearance for the recruitment of Physician Assistants who have been registered and licensed by the Medical and Dental Council between 2015 and 2019 and the 2017 Diploma and Degree Nurses and Midwives who were referred but have successfully passed their licensure exams.
In a press release from MOH, the Ministry of Health wishes to inform Physician Assistants who completed and had their permanent registration with Medical and Dental Council between 2015 to 2019 (supplementary list) and 2017 Nurses and Midwives (Diploma and Degree Referrals) that recruitment into the service will commence on Wednesday 24th June 2020 at 12.00 pm.
How to apply as a physician assistant or a referral nurse or midwife
Qualified applicants should follow the steps below to proceed with their application.
- Visit the Ministry of health online application portal at: https://hr.moh.gov.gh
- Click on the REGISTER button to open the registration form and fill the form with your PIN (physician assistants) or Index Number (nurses and midwives)
- Enter your valid email address.
- Enter a password and confirm the password.
- Click Register to register your login details.
- When successful, proceed to login with your PIN or Index number and the password to login to the application form.
Source: Ghana Newspunch
Apply for Internal Auditor position at Nestlé Ghana Limited
Apply for Internal Auditor position at Nestlé Ghana Limited
Internal Auditor position at Nestlé: As the world’s largest food and beverage company we are driven by a simple aim: enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
To deliver on this, we serve with passion, with a spirit of excellence, offering products and services for all stages of life, every moment of the day, helping people care for themselves and their families.
Our culture is based on our values rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity, and respect for the future.
We can trace our origin back to 1866, when the first European condensed milk factory was opened in Cham, Switzerland, by the Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company. One year later, Henri Nestlé, a trained pharmacist, launched one of the world’s first prepared infant cereals ‘Farine lactée’ in Vevey, Switzerland.
Today, we employ around 328,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world. With our headquarters still based in the Swiss town of Vevey, we had sales of CHF 89.5 billion in 2016. Our portfolio covers almost every food and beverage category –offering products and services for all stages of life, every moment of the day, helping people care for themselves and their families.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
Completion of university program with certification (MSc) in Accounting, Auditing, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, IT, Mathematics or Law, or MBA. Professional auditing certification (preferred), such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
Minimum Relevant work experience:
2-3 years of experience in auditing required with international auditing/accounting firm or large Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) corporation (outside of Nestlé) or of operational experience (e.g. in Finance, SC, Sales, Marketing, or Industrial Performance) in large FMCG corporation (preferred).
Joining Nestlé Internal Audit is a unique opportunity for you to contribute to the development of the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company and to work with great brands and like-minded colleagues enhancing people’s lives, everywhere, every day.
You will get to work and train in every area of our business, while travelling in the Middle East and Africa Region to carryout assignments.
A day in the life of …
- From day one, you will have the responsibility to analyze a specific function or process, to develop recommendations of improvement and discuss the same with stakeholders. Time constraints are tight, as you have between 3-4 weeks in a unit to complete the project. Team members will travel together during the 10-weeks assignment before they rotate. Working and travelling together for three months under demanding circumstances requires a high level of team spirit and tolerance, but forms a special bond between the Auditors.
- You will be dealing with professionals at all levels of the company; from operators in a factory to senior management at the Head Office and experience the fascination of interacting with people from many different backgrounds and cultures.
- Auditing in Nestlé Internal Audit is an operational and hands-on job. The underlying principle is actively involving colleagues at the audited unit. This means conducting interviews with all levels of staff to become familiar with the processes and systems, but also includes performing risk analysis and adequate audit tests supported by proper data mining methodologies.
- Identifying weaknesses are the result of your work. As a Nestlé Auditor you have a fascinating opportunity to get to know all activities and functions within the Nestlé Group – such as Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain, Production and Finance – and all this in the whole Middle East and Africa region.
What Will Make You Successful
To excel in this environment you need to enjoy challenges, be interested in leading others and hold strong analytical and communication skills.
Other essentials include:
- University degree (Master in Business)
- Similar work experience is a strong advantage
- Fluent English. Fluency in French preferred.
- Good understanding of FMCG industry
Professional auditing certification (preferred), such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
How Do I Apply?
Apply by clicking HERE, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV. The closing date for application is 19th June, 2020. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Things are not as bad as today as they were when NDC was in power – Kofi Bentil
I Will Never Go Hungry Even If Kwaku Oteng Sacks Me From ABN – Captain Smart
Prophet Owusu Bempah scares Mahama with new prophecy
“John Mahama might be behind the ongoing dumsor” -Evangelist Addai
Your Government Is Almost The ‘Worst’ – Lydia Forson to Akufo-Addo
Earl Simmons a.k.a DMX American rapper dies at 50
Queen Elizabeth’s husband Prince Philip dies at age 99
BET names Yaw TOG as Amplified International Artist of the month
How to get a quick loan from FIDO in Ghana
Court dismisses Rasta student’s application seeking to force Achimota School to admit him
General News3 years ago
Shop Owners Around Akufo-Addo’s Nima Residence Given One Week To Relocate
Celeb Gossip10 months ago
See this beautiful picture of Bawumia’s son with his mom Samira at Accra Mall
General News3 years ago
Finance Minister Ken Ofori-Atta Buys A Brand New Kantanka Saloon Car
Entertainment1 year ago
Tracy is an opportunist; she dated someone for 5 years and dumped him after meeting Kennedy – Friend of Tracy’s ex-boyfriend
General News1 year ago
VIDEO: Ablakwa, Omane Boamah, Kwakye Ofosu wanted me out of NDC and ECG Board – Wild Allotey Jacobs spits fire
2020 Elections5 months ago
Sammy Gyamfi leads NDC to apologize to journalists over post-election attacks
Entertainment11 months ago
Meet the beautiful daughters of Nana Akufo-Addo
Business1 year ago
How To Top-up Your Ecobank EDC Account Using MTN MoMo