MSc. Marketing Research at Central University – Admission requirements, Fees , and Application
The MSc. Marketing Research at Central University is designed to enhance the career of students by transferring to them comprehensive knowledge in theories and practice of business analytics and marketing research as a means of enhancing organizational success in today’s competitive environment.
Admission into the two-year master’s programme is opened to Marketing managers & executives, market research professionals, Business research professionals, business analysts, research and development managers, PR Managers, Advertising research managers, and business development managers.
Admission Requirements For MSc. Marketing Research at Central University
For Ghanaian applicants
A good first degree(at least Second Class Lower) and additional requirements prescribed by the faculties/departments.
For International Applicants
International applicants may be considered admission into the Central University‘s MSc. Marketing Reserach programme if they hold qualifications equivalent to those mentioned above.
Applicants may also apply online by clicking http://online.central.edu.gh to buy an E-voucher for GH100.00 (for Ghanaian applicants) or the cedi equivalent of US 100.00 (for foreign applicants) at Ecobank branches. Use the PIN and SERIAL NUMBER on the E-voucher to apply online at apply.central.edu.gh. VISA branded cards and MTN Mobile Money can also be used to purchase E-vouchers online.
APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO
- Upload their 2 passport size photographs, certificates/ Results slips
All Online applicants are required to present original copies of their supporting documents to the Admissions office before semester registration will be allowed.
Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications.
A FORM ONCE SUBMITTED CAN ONLY BE VIEWED BUT CANNOT BE EDITED.
To Apply Offline (Paper Application)
- Paper Application forms can be obtained for GHC100.00 (Undergraduate) and GHC120 (Graduate) for Ghanaian applicants) and the cedi equivalent of USD 100.00 (Undergraduate and Graduate) (for foreign applicants) through the following:
- By Banker’s Draft (in favour of Central University) from the Finance Office at the Mataheko and Kumasi campuses of the university, or from the permanent campus at Miotso, off the Accra-Aflao Road.
- Ecobank, Zenith Bank and GCB Bank branches nationwide and from the 170 Ghana post office branches across the country.
- Undergraduate application forms may also be downloaded HERE and completed. Applicants would have to pay GHC 100 for Ghanaian (undergraduate) and GHC120 (Graduate) (for Ghanaian applicants) or cedi equivalent of USD100 for foreign applicants, paid at the time of submission. The graduate application form can be downloaded HERE
An applicant must submit the following at the time of application directly to the University:
- A completed Application Form
- An official Results Slip/Certificate
- Transcripts from previous Universities (where applicable). Such transcripts should be sent directly to the Admissions Officer. It is the responsibility of the applicant to arrange for transcript(s) and /or transfer form to be mailed and to ensure that they arrive promptly. Hand-delivered transcript(s) are not acceptable.
The completed paper application documents along with photographs, transcripts and certificates/results slips must be submitted to:
I can win over 80% of votes in Ashanti Region for NPP in the 2024 elections – Alan Kyerematen
Akufo-Addo’s office blows over GHC51 Million cash in 9 months – Ablakwa reveals
How to transfer money from MTN Mobile Money Wallet to a bank account in Ghana
How to make Buttermilk waffles
Thought-provoking Steps for creating Digital Marketing Strategy for Nonprofits
Global Citizen Prize: APPLY NOW for a Chance to Win $250,000 USD
Health benefits of Pawpaw from the experts
Top trending musicians in Ghana
What is in cow’s milk that makes it unhealthy?
Top 5 white foods that can be dangerous to your health
Education3 years ago
List of Chinese Universities not taking application fees from all applicants
News3 years ago
“You’ll die before me” – Archbishop Duncan Williams fights Jesus Ahuofɛ
News5 years ago
Shop Owners Around Akufo-Addo’s Nima Residence Given One Week To Relocate
Business3 years ago
Financial sector clean-up costs taxpayers GH¢16.4 billion — Ofori-Atta
Business4 years ago
Luxury tax yields GH¢21.3m in 5 months
Celeb Gossip3 years ago
See this beautiful picture of Bawumia’s son with his mom Samira at Accra Mall
Business3 years ago
How To Top-up Your Ecobank EDC Account Using MTN MoMo
Entertainment3 years ago
Meet the beautiful daughters of Nana Akufo-Addo