Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates for the 2021/2022 MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
Our goal is to raise the next generation of ethical and transformational leaders who would influence change on the African Continent.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST provides academically talented yet economically disadvantaged young people in Ghana and Africa with access to quality university education. The Program offers an opportunity for its scholars to receive holistic training that empowers them to be change leaders.
The Scholars Program embodies an array of services including mentorship, cultural transition, etc. that will lead to the scholar’s academic success, community engagement and transition to employment opportunities which will further the goal of social and economic transformation of Africa.
MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
For the 2021/2022 Academic year, the opportunity is open to;
- All Applicants with WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’Level and A’Level or their equivalent Results from an accredited/recognised institution and Certificate Ready and meets KNUST’s Admission Requirements. NO AWAITING RESULTS candidate will be accepted. Applicant’s result must be at least a year old.
- The Applicant must demonstrate that he/she has Critical Economic Needs.
- The Applicant must have Proven Records of Leadership and Community Engagement(s).
- Priority shall be given to;
- Displaced Persons (Certified Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons, etc.)
- Persons with Disability
- The Applicant must be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his or her Community.
- The Applicant must not be enrolled in any tertiary institution.
Worth of Scholarship
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation and monthly stipend).
- Counselling Support Services
- Career Development Services (including Industrial Mentorship, Career Guidance, Professional Development, Enterprise Development amongst others)
- Regular group meetings with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities and activities tailored to build societal relationships and scholars’ capacity.
- Continued academic support through academic mentoring, virtual learning and tutoring.
- Opportunities to participate in leadership congresses, community services and mentoring (Go-back Give- Back),
- Uniquely sourced internships with industry for Professional development.
- The prestige of becoming part of and network with the growing family of the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Alumni and the Global Scholars Community.
How to Apply for MasterCard Foundation Scholarship
Download a copy of the 2021/2022 application form (Here!).
- Submit the completed application form THROUGH EMS or any other courier mail to:
The Program Manager
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST Secretariat
Office of the Dean of Students
Private Mail Bag
I can win over 80% of votes in Ashanti Region for NPP in the 2024 elections – Alan Kyerematen
Akufo-Addo’s office blows over GHC51 Million cash in 9 months – Ablakwa reveals
How to transfer money from MTN Mobile Money Wallet to a bank account in Ghana
How to make Buttermilk waffles
Thought-provoking Steps for creating Digital Marketing Strategy for Nonprofits
Global Citizen Prize: APPLY NOW for a Chance to Win $250,000 USD
Health benefits of Pawpaw from the experts
Top trending musicians in Ghana
What is in cow’s milk that makes it unhealthy?
Profile of Dr. Kwame Nkrumah – Ghana’s First President
Education3 years ago
List of Chinese Universities not taking application fees from all applicants
News3 years ago
“You’ll die before me” – Archbishop Duncan Williams fights Jesus Ahuofɛ
News5 years ago
Shop Owners Around Akufo-Addo’s Nima Residence Given One Week To Relocate
Business3 years ago
Financial sector clean-up costs taxpayers GH¢16.4 billion — Ofori-Atta
Business4 years ago
Luxury tax yields GH¢21.3m in 5 months
Celeb Gossip3 years ago
See this beautiful picture of Bawumia’s son with his mom Samira at Accra Mall
Business3 years ago
How To Top-up Your Ecobank EDC Account Using MTN MoMo
Entertainment3 years ago
Meet the beautiful daughters of Nana Akufo-Addo