Apply for Internal Auditor position at Nestlé Ghana Limited
Internal Auditor position at Nestlé: As the world’s largest food and beverage company we are driven by a simple aim: enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
To deliver on this, we serve with passion, with a spirit of excellence, offering products and services for all stages of life, every moment of the day, helping people care for themselves and their families.
Our culture is based on our values rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity, and respect for the future.
We can trace our origin back to 1866, when the first European condensed milk factory was opened in Cham, Switzerland, by the Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company. One year later, Henri Nestlé, a trained pharmacist, launched one of the world’s first prepared infant cereals ‘Farine lactée’ in Vevey, Switzerland.
Today, we employ around 328,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world. With our headquarters still based in the Swiss town of Vevey, we had sales of CHF 89.5 billion in 2016. Our portfolio covers almost every food and beverage category –offering products and services for all stages of life, every moment of the day, helping people care for themselves and their families.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
Completion of university program with certification (MSc) in Accounting, Auditing, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, IT, Mathematics or Law, or MBA. Professional auditing certification (preferred), such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
Minimum Relevant work experience:
2-3 years of experience in auditing required with international auditing/accounting firm or large Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) corporation (outside of Nestlé) or of operational experience (e.g. in Finance, SC, Sales, Marketing, or Industrial Performance) in large FMCG corporation (preferred).
Joining Nestlé Internal Audit is a unique opportunity for you to contribute to the development of the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company and to work with great brands and like-minded colleagues enhancing people’s lives, everywhere, every day.
You will get to work and train in every area of our business, while travelling in the Middle East and Africa Region to carryout assignments.
A day in the life of …
- From day one, you will have the responsibility to analyze a specific function or process, to develop recommendations of improvement and discuss the same with stakeholders. Time constraints are tight, as you have between 3-4 weeks in a unit to complete the project. Team members will travel together during the 10-weeks assignment before they rotate. Working and travelling together for three months under demanding circumstances requires a high level of team spirit and tolerance, but forms a special bond between the Auditors.
- You will be dealing with professionals at all levels of the company; from operators in a factory to senior management at the Head Office and experience the fascination of interacting with people from many different backgrounds and cultures.
- Auditing in Nestlé Internal Audit is an operational and hands-on job. The underlying principle is actively involving colleagues at the audited unit. This means conducting interviews with all levels of staff to become familiar with the processes and systems, but also includes performing risk analysis and adequate audit tests supported by proper data mining methodologies.
- Identifying weaknesses are the result of your work. As a Nestlé Auditor you have a fascinating opportunity to get to know all activities and functions within the Nestlé Group – such as Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain, Production and Finance – and all this in the whole Middle East and Africa region.
What Will Make You Successful
To excel in this environment you need to enjoy challenges, be interested in leading others and hold strong analytical and communication skills.
Other essentials include:
- University degree (Master in Business)
- Similar work experience is a strong advantage
- Fluent English. Fluency in French preferred.
- Good understanding of FMCG industry
Professional auditing certification (preferred), such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
How Do I Apply?
Apply by clicking HERE, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV. The closing date for application is 19th June, 2020. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.